Ms. Nadow's Journalism class blogs their latest articles and artwork...

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Orlando Magic Coach Takes Up Dwight Howard Cause"- By James


Orlando Magic Coach Takes Up Dwight Howard Cause
            Orlando Magic coach Stan Van Gundy says he thinks Dwight Howard might have had some restraint on the court. Howard has a one game suspension after picking up his sixteenth technical foul. For every two technical fouls that he receives for the remainder of the season, he must sit out one game. "It's very tough, but I've just got to do it. I think it's like they want to make an example out of me, but I'll just stay positive and continue to do all the things that I do to bring fun to the game. That's all I can do. I'm not a bad guy. I'm not a hothead because I get techs, and I think that's the message that people want to put across." said Howard to reporters. Van Gundy said that even though Howard had been excessively fouled, Howard is still playing hard on the court. Howard still practices with the team and he tries not to let the officiating affect how he plays. He always thinks about the future and not the past or the present.



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment