Ms. Nadow's Journalism class blogs their latest articles and artwork...

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"Kobe Bryant Refuses Tests on Ankle"- By James

April 26,2011

"EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant has a sprained left ankle and is officially listed as day to day, a team spokesman told reporters on Monday."

Kobe Bryant injury occurred late in the fourth quarter of Sunday's game against the New York Hornets while Bryant was defending Hornets guard Willie Green. He turned his ankle over and fell into Green, causing a foul.On Monday Bryant was on extensive treatment on his ankle. He says that he would not let the doctors check his ankle any further. He would play following Game 4. Bryant has experience many injuries throughout his career.

"I should play," Bryant said. "It's going to take a lot to stop me from playing. I'm concerned, as I am about any injury, but I've played through so many of them it kind of becomes old hat for me."



 Source

No comments:

Post a Comment