Ms. Nadow's Journalism class blogs their latest articles and artwork...

Friday, January 21, 2011

An Interview with Mrs. Carr by Talia


Interview: Mrs. Carr

      What inspired you to become a teacher?
I always really liked history and I wanted to help kids like history as much as I do.
2.   What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas
3.   What is or was your favorite cartoon?
I liked My Little Ponies™ when I was a kid.
4.   What is your project that one of your classes does?
I really liked the iMovie project we did in Model UN  this year.
5.   What is the funniest thing a kid has done in your class?
When Shubh wrote about Kentucky Fried Chicken™ on his test as the cause of the Kansas-Nebraska Act.
6.   What is the best season? Why?
Summer, because I like to be outside and I like to go to the beach.
7.   What do you enjoy most about being a teacher?
I like when kids find something we talk about in class interesting.
8.   What is your favorite topic to teach? Why?
The Renaissance, because the politics are fascinating and the artwork is beautiful.

9.   Do you believe in magic?
No.

10.      Do you like teaching 7th or 8th grade better? Why?
I like them both, but I have favorite topics in each grade. I like Renaissance in the 7th grade and World War II in 8th grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment